Odin has three popular versions Odin 3.10, Odin 3.09 & Odin 3.07, the Odin download tool has been in use of many Samsung android users and is the most popular flashing tool among the android users. With Odin download one can install custom Roms, Stock OTA and Firmware files to customize Samsung android smartphones. Samsung devices need custom recovery and root access to install custom rom. And this is the main reason of failure of an android user in flashing custom roms.
Download Odin 3.10 the latest version of Samsung Odin that has come up with impressive improvements and custom kernels.
Requirements Of Odin 3.10, Odin 3.09 & Odin 3.07
- Computer with windows operating system.
- Samsung Latest USB Drivers (install if you dont have already).
- ABD and FASTBOOT tools for the device.
- Android USB Cable.
- PIT and TAR (Rom files of Samsung android).
Things to Remember For Odin
- Take backup of your phone before installation.
- Download suitable Odin version, like Odin 3.10, Odin 3.09 or Odin 3.07
- Install the latest usb drivers to proceed.
Most of the android phones, being different from others, need different procedures to rooting and flashing with custom rom’s.
The Samsung Odin download is a free to download software that supports [.tar], [.md5] files extensions. So you can use these extensions files to flash your Samsung android phones. So download from the link given below.
Download Odin 3.10
To download click this link Download Odin 3.10 and it will directly take you to the downloading page.
Download Odin 3.09
To download click this link Download Odin 3.09 and it will directly take you to the downloading page.
Download Odin 3.07
To download click this link Download Odin 3.07 and it will directly take you to the downloading page.
- Once you download Samsung Odin zip file, extract the contents and launch the executable in order to use it.
- Odin needs you to enable “Usb Debugging” in developer option. If you don’t have the developer option shown in settings, then open â€œAbout Phoneâ€ section and Tap seven times on the â€œbuild numberâ€ text. The developer option will be listed in the Settings.
If you face any kind of problem in Odin download or with any version like Odin 3.10, Odin 3.09 or Odin 3.07 then feel free to contact us through the comment box.