Exodus is one of the most famous Addon among the popular Kodi Addons to stream free media content. With the latest Kodi update, many users are facing problems with the Exodus not working on Kodi. The Kodi has been upgraded to V- 17.3 (kodi 17.3) to fix some important bugs in the last update. So if you are one among those users who are facing Exodus not working on Kodi 17.3, you can get a solution by going through below lines. We have tried to cover many possible reasons of Exodus not working on kodi with their solutions.
Exodus Not Working On Kodi Solution
- The first step is to immediately upgrade your Kodi 16 to Kodi 17 with latest version V 17.3. The older versions may be on reason of Exodus not working. If your box does not support Kodi 17, try FTMC, a version of Kodi-16 with SSL.
- Check if your ISP is working properly or it may be blocking the links. This is common issue and is sometimes the main reason to stop various Add Ons. To check this, you can run your Kodi on mobile or Tablet by using some other network connection like your friendâ€™s or neighborhood. If the stream works there, then you have an internet or ISP issue.
- Update your Router settings. You can use the guide or ask your internet service provider to update your router.
- Your Exodus may need a reinstall. If movies or Tv shows are not showing any providers, you need to uninstall Exodus, Reboot and then install Exodus from itâ€™s source inigo Addon installer.
- If the problem is with Tools or Menu items missing. Goto Addon Configuration and update the Addon, even if you are having the latest version.
- Check time and Date of your device and make sure itâ€™s correctly set in your Kodi box.
- Sometimes clearing Cache and providers is an easy way to fix Exodus. For that Open Kodi – Exodus – Tools – and Select Clear providers and Clear Cache and Reboot Kodi.
- In severe case, refresh your Addon Installer by factory reset. This will loose all settings and installed Addons. Once reset, wait for the Addon enabled information , select done and reboot your Kodi box. Reinstall your favorite Addon again from the source.
For Android users, there may be some noise issues while running Exodus. The latest update in Android software for certain phone range has broken the audio support. In this case better use older version than updating to Android 7.0.
Hope above mentioned reasons and their fixations may help you out and you get your Exodus not running on Kodi issue resolved. Do subscribe us Facebook or Google plus or follow us on Twitter.