Rooting an android device will never be as easy as with Z4root apk. This one click rooting app allows you to root any android device with an extreme ease providing you a system level access to the applications and allowing you to perform actions like replacing default ROM with custom one, uuinstalling the stock apps and running some apps that requires special privileges. The Z4root apk is compatible with a wide range of android devices so no need to worry what type of android you are having with.
Previously the Z4root apk had only one rooting option but in the latest version 1.3.0 is having two options, Temporary root and Permanent root options. The temporary root options provides you the root access temporarily and the device will be unrooted again when you reboot it. The permanent root is found incompatible with some of the android devices and thatâ€™s the main downside of Z4root apk.
Compatible with permanent root option:
- Samsung Galaxy S, Acclaim
- Sony X10
- Xperia Mini
- Droid 2
- Droid X
- Motorola Cliq
- Huawei 8120
- Optimus T
- Droid 1
- Motorola Defy, Flipside,Milestone 2
- LG Ally
- Dell Streak
- X10 Mini Pro
Incompatible with permanent root option:
- Desire, Desire HD (requires nand unlock)
- Magic (unknown)
- Evo (requires nand unlock)
- G2 (requires nand unlock)
- Archos 70 (unknown)
- myTouch 3G (unknown)
- Droid Incredible
Is Rooting With Z4root Safe
Using the Z4root apk, being developed by a trusted developer Rayon ZA, is completely safe to root your android device as it only changes the root binaries and the rooting process is even reversible by rebooting the device, if, anything goes wrong.
Download Links for Z4root Apk
To download the apk file, please go for the link given below.
Link: Z4root 1.3.0 apk (click here to download)
Z4root Apk Install Guide
A step by step guide to install and use Z4root apk is given for your convenience. Follow some simple steps and get your device rooted.
- Download Z4root apk to your PC from the link given
- Connect the android device to PC via USB cable
- Enable USB Debugging of the device through Settings–Developer options–USB Debugging
- Using file manager (Astro) find the .apk file and install in your device
- Once installed, open Z4root directly to your android device
- Choose from options (temporary or Permanent) to root the device.
Thatâ€™s it, now as you have successfully installed Z4root apk on your android device, you can easily manage to install applications that require root access, or uninstall some stock apps and many more. Feel free to add a comment sharing your experience, do like us on Facebook, Google + or follow on Twitter.